Sunday, January 3, 2010

Knicks Schedule Should David Stern Put The Knicks On TNT Every Week Til They Are Shamed Into Fixing The Team?

Should David Stern put the Knicks on TNT every week til they are shamed into fixing the team? - knicks schedule

Celtics saw the destruction in New York last night and the commentators kept ripping my hero.

And I asked myself: David Stern has saved in the national planning, as well as the commentators they could from the definition of franchise? And if not, why he did it, should I do? Put on television several times, until Dolan Isiah does something, or if the hearing her say that it is closed you tired?

4 comments:

pistons5... said...

We need to free the marines at the Madison Square Garden.

J.J The Great said...

Well, first of all, I think that games planned and bought .... They bought many games for the Cavaliers (not all hype of the final) that the Celtics Big 3! Lebron is a great player, but the Cavs are a disgrace obtained in this way, the Pistons close

____________________________________

Back to questions

Who knows, I feel I. Thomas, who is the escape goat .... Bull-Crap .... yesss and put his players to be paid but the 50%, to play and jump on the Celtics (lol)

His madness, but it might work ..... Apparently, when the Celtics began to appear in streaks and 18games Lossing ..... The local TV ratings rise .... thats was funny.

When I see a game, I want the stars in 100% Kobe, McGrady, Wade, Dwight, Amair, AI see ........... I do not want a team always get shit! But the dose makes a good game paris

How many points do u think the Knicks will lose this time .... like Shaq and Gamesr the year ... 45-55-60 (lol)

richard t said...

the Knicks were the Montreal Expos BB ... Time to stop running league shall appoint a project management techniques, only the Knicks could choose to let him play six players from the application of magnets to use Al Gore ...

sports fan said...

Lol ... I love the idea!

Post a Comment