Monday, January 25, 2010

427 Ss Silverado For Sale Where To Buy A LS7 V8 For A Silverado?

Where to buy a LS7 V8 for a silverado? - 427 ss silverado for sale

I am of the truck in the scene, individual interests, and I love the 2007 Chevy Silverado 427 SS, but as you probably have never seen the production that I want to build. I know it may be expensive, but I think it will be useful. The concept is a V8 LS7 as the new corvettes, and wondered if anyone knew of a place to buy, preferably online, or to see his.

3 comments:

mamoa said...

try craigslist! It could be a little difficult to find things, but just keep looking

mamoa said...

try craigslist! It could be a little difficult to find things, but just keep looking

C7S said...

The only place I know that it is selling Chevrolet.

Chevy magazine has a large selection of squirrel cage motors, you can buy.
Cases of the engine when the engine is delivered in a wooden box.

Or go to a Chevrolet dealer and ask for their prices.

Post a Comment