Thursday, January 28, 2010

Adobe Premiere Blogspot Serial What Is The Difference Between Adobe Premiere And Final Cut Video Editing Software?

What is the difference between adobe premiere and final cut video editing software? - adobe premiere blogspot serial

In addition to Final Cut is a Mac, and Premiere on the PC, what are the differences? I take a college class, the Final Cut teaches. I am pleased to learn, because I know that Final Cut is the industry standard. But I Premiere and a PC. Final Cut will get to help me understand Adobe Premiere?

1 comment:

the rocksock said...

FinalCut and not to be very similar. Premiere is probably something that you learn about yourself, with online tutorials, but is not so easy to use, or as a professional FinalCut.

However, I am in the same boat as you when I need a PC with software from Adobe, and FinalCut learned in school. reflects the extent that the Mass General Strategies go, but id prefer FCP.

Get a Mac?

Post a Comment