Sunday, January 24, 2010

How Is Your Cervics Suppose To Feel If U R Pregnant Can You Get Pregnant If You Skip Your Period 2 Times In A Row?

Can you get pregnant if you skip your period 2 times in a row? - how is your cervics suppose to feel if u r pregnant

He was to undergo surgery to remove my cervical precancerous cells. Well, that was the surgery postponed twice before it actually preformed. I skipped my period is two times and then the day of surgery, I began to point out, I'll bleed for a few days, then stopped, then started to bleed. My doctor told me that everything looked good on my 2 weeks after the op agreement. How could it implantation bleeding or just period? This should over the next week.

3 comments:

RiaJoey said...

Go buy a pregnancy test to be sure or to see the doctor.

karen kremer smith said...

Please check your mucus. She said if she is ovulating or not. Then you are in a position to understand. At no other time. Is not it a miracle that we have so many babies, when a woman can ovulate once a month? The mucus is a long piece that filamentary literallt \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ and the destruction of half of the vagina abbout of the cycle. Of course it's different for every woman. You can also use the basal body temperature and you can also say if you are fertile. Drop to 97 degrees. If you become pregnant, will remain at 97 degrees. Then again, to 98.6 after the baby is born. unless, of course, you're sick. But not sick. Okay?

Lisa said...

Say a pregnancy test, sure ... I missed my period, just before he was to have this surgery, I thought it was because of the pressure to pass through, it turned out that she was pregnant.

Good luck!

Post a Comment