Saturday, January 9, 2010

How Much Is The Morning After Pill In Ontario How Old Do You Have To Be To Buy The Morning After Pill (or Plan B) In Canada?

How old do you have to be to buy the morning after pill (or plan B) in Canada? - how much is the morning after pill in ontario

Ok this is what happened. My BF and I had sex last night and the condom broke. He and fear what they do. I want the morning after pill, but the problem is that I am 18 years old in 3 months .... Well, what I go to the doctor for a prescription? or legislation has a bill where I can buy 18 years ago will be passed on? I live in the province of Ontario in Canada. Please help time is the essence!

1 comment:

lil nyki. said...

You can to your gynecologist or family planning clinic to get there. It's like a free clinic and have the pills, which are usually, but it can respond within 72 hours after intercourse. could also be additional information to help you.

Post a Comment